dimanche 9 juin 2013

"No post on sunday" would say Vernon :3 + Report 23

But I'm not Vernon, so I say "no post on saturday". Well, I hang out with friends, ate a little bit of crap but ate well all day long otherwise, walked under the sun A LOT so I lost kcal and that was kind of my "reward" for having lost weight !



Intake

- Breakfast : 2 biscuits with a glass of milk (160kcal)

- Lunch : 2 slices of bread with cheesesauce (50kcal), and some strawberries (around 10kcal)

- Snack : A special K bar (91kcal)

- Dinner : Salad with eggs, tomatoes, olives, and rice (around 200kcal), an applesauce (64kcal), two slices of bread with cheese (around 50kcal) and a piece of apricot's cake (around 100kcal)

TOTAL: 504 kcal
Pretty good huh !

Workout

25 squats
2 min plank
25 lunges
1 min elbow side plank
25 split squats (each leg)
1 min side plank
25 wide-leg squats
Plank with 50 knee-to-elbows
1 min wall sit

I lost about 100kcal or so
+ I tidied my room and probably lost around 30 kcal.

Stay beautiful,
Mischie.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Don't hesitate to leave me a message, I dont bite- yet !