jeudi 6 juin 2013

Report 21 -

Best body ever.

Intake

- Breakfast : Special K cereals (200kcal)

- Snack : Special K bar (91kcal)

- Lunch : A piece of lasagna (around 100kcal), a tomatoe (30kcal), a banana (60kcal), a piece of melon (15kcal) and two slices of bread with cheesesauce (around 60kcal)

- "Snack" : I drank maybe 1/3 of an ice tea bottle (50kcal)

- Dinner : A tomatoe with tuna (around 100kcal), a piece of sort of salad with beans and carrots (around 150kcal) and two slices of bread with cheesesauce (around 60kcal)

During the evening: White tea raspberry-flavoured (0kcal)

TOTAL: 916 kcal
Good. I should have workout but I met someone and talked to him during 2 hours instead. :')

Stay beautiful,
Mischie.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Don't hesitate to leave me a message, I dont bite- yet !