vendredi 7 juin 2013

Report 22 + first month doing this shit !


Intake

- Breakfast : Cereals coco pops (200kcal)

- Lunch : A tomatoe with tuna (around 60kcal), a bit of salad with beens and carrots (around 110kcal), a piece of melon (around 30kcal) and two slices of bread with cheesesauce (around 50kcal)

- Dinner : a tomatoe with tuna (around 60kcal), two toasted ham and cheese sandwitches (around 350kcal) and a banana (60kcal)

During the evening : Black tea red fruits flavoured (0kcal)

TOTAL : 920 kcal
Maybe it's more like 900kcal or something because I was a lot under the sun and I sweated a lot !
(not in a disgusting way huh)

So.
For the report of this month, I'm glad to annonce I lost weight !
I lost ... 2.8 pounds (1.3kg)
I don't really see a change on my body, but it's a good beginning and I'm actually pretty sure my belly is a little bit flatter than it used to be ! :P
My abs are also starting to be a LITTLE bit more showing, a LITTLE I said :P
But yeah, I'm quite happy. I basically lost 1 pound the first week, then another 1 the second one, and the rest during 2 weeks. It's not a lot but I'm not that pressed either. I'll try to achieve my goal by the end of august, or more !

Stay beautiful,
Mischie.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Don't hesitate to leave me a message, I dont bite- yet !