lundi 17 juin 2013

Report 26 + party and stuff

Wonderful girl ♥

OK. Hm, I had a party the day before yesterday, and I have to say, I ate CRAP, and alcohol. I thought I'd put on weight, but this morning I weighed myself and saw that I put on only 100g which is nothing for the amount of sh*t I ate ! Yesterday I drank a lot of water, Special K, salad, chicken, quite good stuff. Maybe that helped, because if you binge once, it's okay, you just have not to eat crap several times. The thing is, I hope I can loose this weight for next saturday, because I have another party ...

Intake

- Breakfast : A bowl of Special K cereals (300kcal)

- Lunch : /

- Snack : Special K bar (91kcal), and an applesauce (64 kcal)  

- Dinner : A plum (52kcal), a plate of salad with tomatoes and avocados (around 300kcal), a piece of bread with cheesesauce (around 30kcal) and bread with tartar (around 40kcal)

During the evening : Black tea red fruits flavoured (4kcal)

TOTAL: 631 kcal.
Good, huh ?

Workout

10 pushups
20 sit ups
20 squats
20 lunges
80 jumping jacks

THEN

I dansed for about half an hour.

I probably lost around 250kcal.

Stay beautiful,
Michie.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Don't hesitate to leave me a message, I dont bite- yet !