jeudi 16 mai 2013

Presentation


Hello everyone !

Intro
Well, well. It's been over two months now, that I want to change. Physically and a bit mentally too. I started to workout, but it was really random and I stopped. But now, I say STOP ! Since 3 days, I've seen a lot of blogs and skinny motivations pictures, and that gave me the idea to really start a change. This blog is for me before everything, but I hope it's also going to be a place to discuss, exchange ideas, workouts, food knowledge, and have support !

About me
I think it's pointless to give infos about me. All you have to know is that I am 16 since January, I'm a girl and the first letter of my name is H ;) But just call me "Mischie", which is a username/nickname. Also, I'm not english-born, so excuse my possible mistakes in the language :)

Content
In this blog, I'm probably gonna tell you what I ate during the day and what's the amount of calories that this food's contained (it might be approximate sometimes because I don't/can't always know).
I'm also going to put pictures to motivate myself and you all, of skinny/fit girls, food, or challenges.
Then, I'll tell you what I'm going to do for my workouts, how often, and tips if I have.

Current infos and goal

Height: 1,64 m (5'4)

Weight: 56.5 kg (124 pounds)

Measurements

Waist: 69 cm

Hips: 89 cm

Thigh: 58 cm
(Ew. These measurements are freaking me out for some reasons...)

Goal
My dream goal is to reach 53 kg (116 pounds), that means to drop 3.5 kg (8 pounds). I haven't a precise time to reach it, though I'd like to reach 54 kg before september, and reach my goal by the end of the year. I want to reach it, and then to STAY at 53 kg ! That's my main aim :)

I think that's pretty much all for this first post. I might post the first report of the day this evening. 

Stay beautiful,
Mischie.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Don't hesitate to leave me a message, I dont bite- yet !