mardi 21 mai 2013

Report 6 -


Intake

- Breakfast : Cereals with oatmeal and muesli (200kcal), an applesauce (64kcal), and a piece of chocolate cake (about 50kcal)

- Lunch : A plate of pasta with butter (about 220kcal), two little pieces of bread with cheesesauce (about 30kcal), and an applesauce (64kcal)

- Snack: A slice of chocolate cake (about 20kcal) 

- Dinner : Half an avocado (180kcal) , two pieces of bread with butter (around 120ckal), two pieces of cheesesauce (around 30kcal), and a homemade orange juice (around 50kcal)

During the evening : Gold tea (0kcal)

TOTAL: 928kcal
It's a little more than what I expected but I guess I'll do better tomorrow.


  Workout (25min)

10 push-ups
20 sit ups
20 squats
20 lunges (10 per leg)
80 jumping jacks
60 seconds wall sit

I did it 1 time and a half. I probably burnt about 100kcal.

Stay beautiful,
Mischie.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Don't hesitate to leave me a message, I dont bite- yet !